Welcome to the c word

I rarely show the world what is going on inside it is just not my style. I hide pain and constantly worry about worrying other people and how they will feel about how I am feeling. I keep my problems to myself and sometimes even from my closest friends. Well not this time.

I have been on the c word roller-coaster (I'm calling it the c word to go easy on the faint hearted) for over three weeks now and have decided it is a good idea to write down what's happened, happening and going to happen then whoever wants to keep up to date can without being forced to hear about it through emails from me. Because you will all have days where you just can't or don't want to hear about this. I get that it’s ok.

I hope not but you also might meet people or know people who go through something similar and it might just help them in some way to know they are not alone and when they fall apart it is ok because who wouldn’t. When you read this please forgive grammar and spelling etc I have not slept for three days and sorry too if it is up and down that is pretty much how I am doing most days.

- Tuesday 23rd February 2010

Friday 26 March 2010

Bored Bored Bored

Today in short has been me over doing it again trying to tidy leading to my dressing looking in desperate need of a change due to the nice shade of red it had turned, too much information sorry, which I had done swiftly by a nurse at midday who tells me everything looks alright under there and that is good news indeed, no signs of infection or anything of concern. This followed by lots of sulky painful squirming on the sofa prison which is my own fault for trying once again to do too much. REST. yes yes yes. I will.

BUT I am mostly fine nothing major to report. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment